Re: cass-01-per upgrade (and downtime)

From: Cormac Reynolds <cormac.reynolds_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 13:24:14 +0800

hi all,

as our new datastore is still not available, please transfer data from
the September session to the old cass-01-per. To alleviate space
problems, please transfer experiments in the following order, as far as
possible:

v544d
v252bm
v560b
v329h
v252bn

It's moderately likely that we will run out of space before the
transfers complete, so I may have to request a pause at some stage.

regards,
Cormac.