LBA Ops Meeting: Dial in Details

From: Phillips, Chris (CASS, Marsfield) <"Phillips,>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 07:17:39 +0000

Hi all

I have setup a WebEx booking for tomorrow. The meeting is 9:30-5pm-ish, but the telecon is due to start at 9am to allow setup.

The room at Hobart is not dedicated videoconferencing room, so I cannot guarantee the quality of sound. If it is not suitable I apologised in advance but we will not spend significant time trying to improve it.

The meeting will be held in the same location (I believe) as last time: Geology Room 500 (accessed from level 3 in Physics).

Wiki for meeting at
https://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/dokuwiki/doku.php/lbaops/lba-opshob2019

LBA Obs Meeting

Tuesday, 18 Jun, 2019 9:00 am | 9 hours | (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Meeting number: 572 737 102
https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=md933ad8c5fa1924c4e0d591dfda46afb

Join by video system
Dial 572737102_at_email.protected>
You can also dial 210.4.202.4 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
+61-2-6246-4433 Australia Canberra ACT
+61-3-9545-8333 Australia Melbourne VIC
Access code: 572 737 102