Remote Participation Available for IVTW

From: Phillips, Chris (CASS, Marsfield) <"Phillips,>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 23:33:55 +0000

Hi all,

The IVTW will be held next week Mon-Wed in Sydney.

If you wish to participate remotely, we will have a WebEx session running on a “best effort” basis.

WebEx details and programme are available from the IVTW webpages:

https://www.atnf.csiro.au/ivtw19/index.html

Note Sydney is currently UTC+11. (10:30am -> 23:30 UTC, 9:30am -> 22:30 UTC).

If you have never used WebEx before, we can setup a trial beforehand.

Regards