Online Meeting on VLBI with uGMRT: 11 & 12 Feb, 2021

From: Phillips, Chris (CASS, Marsfield) <"Phillips,>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 04:22:43 +0000

Hi all

Just to let you know GMRT are holding a 2x 1/2 day online meeting in next week on VLBI with uGMRT. If you are interested in attending, I suggest you contact Preeti (below). Please see details below.

The meeting time is:

11 February, 2021, 08:00 - 12:00 UTC
12 February, 2021, 04:00 - 08:00 UTC

Begin forwarded message: