EVN Users Meeting: User Feedback Poll

From: Phillips, Chris (S&A, Marsfield) <"Phillips,>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 05:32:03 +0000

FYI:

Dear EVN users,

In anticipation of the EVN Mini-Symposium and Users Meeting (July 12-14,
2021; https://www.ucc.ie/en/evn2021/), we would like to gather your
opinion and feedback on the EVN performance.
We hope that this week you will find time to fill out a short
questionnaire, which you can find here:
https://forms.gle/WUcjosDSbfNViovT6
There are no mandatory questions there, but please feel free to share
your experiences and comments in as much detail as possible. We would
love to learn how we can improve your experience.
The survey results will be presented at the EVN Users' Meeting on Monday
12 July, 2021.

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Olga Bayandina
on behalf of the JIVE support group

Olga Bayandina