VLBI in the SKA Era: Abstract submission deadline Friday, 19 Nov 2022

From: Phillips, Chris (S&A, Marsfield) <"Phillips,>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 01:29:24 +0000

Please find below latest announcement for the upcoming SKA-VLBI
meeting. Abstract deadline is this Friday!

regards,
Chris Phillips

VLBI in the SKA Era
14-18 February 2022
#SKAVLBI2022

This is a reminder of the abstract submission deadline (this Friday, 19
November 2021) for the upcoming symposium “VLBI in the SKA Era”, to be
held in a virtual format from 14-18 February 2022. We invite you to
register via the event website:
https://whova.com/web/vlbis_202111/
There is no registration fee. Further information is provided below.

Key dates:
19 November 2021 - Abstract submission deadline
19 November 2021 - Priority deadline for accessibility grants
14 January 2022 - Symposium program published on event website
11 February 2022 - Registration deadline
14-18 February 2022 - Event dates

Abstract review:
Submitted abstracts will be anonymised for review, scored by the SOC,
and allocated to either the talk or poster program. We are committed to
diverse representation at all levels of the symposium organisation and
participation. The program will be published online by 14 January 2022.

Accessibility Grants:
The organisers of this event are committed to fostering a fair,
equitable and inclusive event that is accessible to anyone wishing to
attend. We are pleased to be able to provide Accessibility Grants to
reimburse the cost of technology and support that conference attendees
may require to enable them to attend this conference. Grants are
available up to an indicative value of AUD$250 per eligible attendee.
Grants will be fully considered until the priority deadline (19
November), or when the budget is fully allocated. Further information
is available on the event website.

Confirmed invited speakers:
Pikky Atri
Anna Bartkiewicz
Ilse van Bemmel
Rob Beswick
Bia Boccardi
Rosie Bolton
Shari Breen
Joe Callingham
Tomás Cassanelli
Kyungsuk Cho
Francisco Colomer
Francoise Combes
Hao Ding
Richard Dodson
Yashwant Gupta
Katherina Immer
Adriano Ingallinera
Neal Jackson
Megan Johnson
Natalia Lewandowska
Maaijke Mevius
Raffaella Morganti
Eric Murphy
Dhanya Nair
Divya Oberoi
Zsolt Paragi
Chris Phillips
Adrian Tiplady
Valentina Vacca
Kiyoaki Wajima
Patrick Woudt

On behalf of the Scientific and Technical Organising Committees,
George Heald