Agenda and registration for "VLBI in the SKA Era" (virtual, 14-18 February 2022)

From: Phillips, Chris (S&A, Marsfield) <"Phillips,>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 02:00:03 +0000

Registration is still open and free of charge for “VLBI in the SKA Era”, to be held online next week
(14-18 February 2022). You can register by visiting the event website:

  https://whova.com/web/vlbis_202111/

The direct registration link is:

  https://whova.com/portal/registration/vlbis_202111

The conference agenda can be viewed online:

  https://whova.com/web/vlbis_202111/Agenda

(please note that at this link, the times are displayed in AWST=UTC+8h).

We are looking forward to an exciting program of presentations and discussions, and we hope to welcome you to this virtual meeting focused on the broad future science impact of SKA-VLBI!

On behalf of the organising committees,
George Heald