The 2nd Malaysian VLBI Workshop, 3rd announcement

From: Phillips, Chris (S&A, Marsfield) <"Phillips,>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 03:41:12 +0000

The 2nd Malaysian VLBI Workshop

Third Announcement

The 2nd Malaysian VLBI Workshop will be held in Universiti Malaya, Kuala Lumpur from 5th to 8th September, 2022. After some feedback, we have considered moving the workshop onto a hybrid mode, to allow participation both on-line and on-site. We have also extended the registration deadline by one week, until August 14th.

Important Dates:
June 16th: second announcement
July 25th: third announcement
August 14th: registration closes
September 5th: Hands off tutorial
September 6th-8th: 2nd Malaysian VLBI Workshop.

The website for the event is available at
https://sites.google.com/view/2myvlbiworkshop
with a registration link and submission of talk and poster abstracts, and information regarding social activities. For further information, you can also email to vlbimalaysia_at_um.edu.my<http://vlbimalaysia_at_um.edu.my>

We very much hope to see you in Kuala Lumpur this September,

the SOC and LOC

Scientific Organizing Committee:
- Juan Carlos Algaba Marcos (UM)
- Zamri Zainal Abidin (UM)
- Keiichi Asada (ASIAA)
- Kazuhiro Hada (NAOJ)
- Taufiq Hidayat (ITB)
- Phrudth Jaroenjittichai (NARIT)
- Taehyun Jung (KASI))
- Chris Phillips (CSIRO)
- Koichiro Sugiyama (NARIT)
- Fengchun Shu (SHAO)
- Sascha Trippe (SNU)

Local Organizing Committee:
- Norsiah Hashim (UM)
- Mohd Shaiful Rizal Hassan (UM)
- Ungku Ferwani Salwa Ungku Ibrahim (UM)
- Kah Chun Lai (UM)
- Danial Ahmad Ariffin Lee (UM)
- Flaviour Mark Markos (UM)
- Mohd Ridhauddin Mat Sabri (UM)