Announcing the 9th IVTW workshop, Oct 21-23, 2024 at MIT Haystack.

From: Phillips, Chris (S&A, Marsfield) <"Phillips,>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 23:05:12 +0000

FYI

From: "Chester Ruszczyk" <chester_at_email.protected>
Subject: [Evntech] Announcing the 9th IVTW workshop, Oct 21-23, 2024 at MIT Haystack.
Date: 27 March 2024 at 08:11:45 AEDT
To: vlbi_at_email.protectedts.mpifr-bonn.mpg.de, ivsmail_at_email.protected

Hello,

We would like to announce the 9th International VLBI Technology Workshop (IVTW) October 21-23, 2024. The scope of this technology workshop aims to encompass all areas of VLBI hardware and software development.

This 9th annual workshop will be hosted by MIT Haystack Observatory in Westford, Massachusetts, and will be in-person only. We look forward to seeing everyone in person again.

Details of the workshop will be out shortly; the organizing committee is presently pulling together information. This email is to inform you of the dates of the conference.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me (chester_at_email.protected>)

Thank you, Chet.

Chester “Chet” Ruszczyk Ph.D.
MIT Haystack Observatory
99 Millstone Rd.
Westford, MA 01886

chester_at_email.protecteder_at_email.protected>
(617) 715-5951