ATNF HI Survey Databases
Over the years ATNF users have obtained several large HI surveys with both
the Parkes 64-m Telescope and the Australia Telescope Compact Array (ATCA).
These include shallow HI sky surveys, maps of the Galactic Plane, the Small
and Large Magellanic Clouds, as well as many nearby galaxies.
The * ATNF HI Survey Gateway * provides a search tool and access to HI spectra, images and data cubes. (currently not working)
- HI spectral line server for the HI Parkes All Sky Survey (HIPASS; DEC < +25 degr) and the Parkes HI Zone of Avoidance Survey (HIZOA; |b| < 5 degr)
- HI cube server for the HI Parkes All Sky Survey (HIPASS; DEC < +25 degr) (currently not working)
- Access to HIPASS Catalogs (Galaxy and High Velocity Cloud catalogs) incl. the HIPASS Bright Galaxy Catalog
- HI spectral line server for the Galactic All Sky Survey (GASS)
- HI spectral line and continuum data server for the Southern Galactic Plane Survey (SGPS)
- HI data
cube and spectral line server for ATCA and Parkes HI surveys of the
HI columns density and temperature maps are also available for the SMC and the LMC.
- The Local Volume HI Survey (LVHIS): ATCA HI moment maps of nearby, southern galaxies (database in prep.)
- Planned ASKAP HI surveys: WALLABY, DINGO, and FLASH
Last updated: 5 Nov 2015 (by B. Koribalski)