[askap-users] ASKAP science forum reminder and September newsletter

From: Hotan, Aidan (CASS, Kensington WA) <"Hotan,>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 05:48:47 +0000

Greetings all,

Tomorrow we will be hosting the next ASKAP science forum on the 22nd of September at 11:00-12:00 AEST, 09:00-10:00 AWST, 01:00-02:00 UTC. Note that due to a clash with another event last week, we are out of the usual sequence. Future meetings will still be on the third Tuesday of each month. Teleconference details appear at the end of this message, PLEASE NOTE that we have a different number to the monthly standing reservation due to the unusual timeslot.

This month we do not have a team listed to give a voluntary science update, so we will give the usual progress reports and then open the meeting for discussion of outcomes from the community workshop and any other business. I would encourage all teams to volunteer a contribution for the October update or reserve a slot in November or December!

I have also attached the latest ASKAP newsletter, which describes some of the latest ASKAP-related activity.

Best regards,
Aidan.

Dr Aidan Hotan
ASKAP lead scientist
Astronomy and Space Science | CSIRO
aidan.hotan_at_email.protected> | 08 6436 8543
26 Dick Perry Avenue, Kensington WA 6155, Australia

CSIRO acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land, sea and waters, of the area that we live and work on across Australia. We acknowledge their continuing connection to their culture and we pay our respects to their Elders past and present.

CSIRO Australia's National Science Agency | csiro.au

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Welcome to CSIRO Webex Conferencing featuring: audio, video and presentation capabilities. You can join this conference from:
 Desktop or Mobile Devices

https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=mababb4fb11a765acf96e70e63a56fc94

Once connected to your meeting remember to start your audio and video

 Video Conferencing (VC) Rooms
 Use the remote control or touch panel and dial the number indicated below:

CSIRO VC Room
1650712911# (hash required)

External VC Room
1650712911_at_email.protected>

 Phones - AUDIO ONLY

Primary Australia
+61 2 6246 4433

Quick Dial
+61262464433,1650712911%23%23<tel:+61262464433,1650712911%23%23>

Other Global Numbers
https://conferencing.csiro.au/Call-in.php

Meeting Number/Access Code
165 071 2911

 Password (if prompted)

pkJ2VmnFb24

First time joining a Webex meeting? Watch this short video to get started:
https://conferencing.csiro.au/videos/videos.php?tab=join
Need further help? Take a look at the link below for user guides, videos and FAQs:
https://conferencing.csiro.au/index.php?meeting-number=1650712911&site=csiro.webex.com<https://conferencing.csiro.au/index.php?meeting-number=1650712911>