[askap-users] ASKAP newsletter and March science forum reminder

From: Hotan, Aidan (CASS, Kensington WA) <"Hotan,>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 07:08:09 +0000

Greetings all,

The 16th of March is the third Tuesday of the month and we will be hosting the usual ASKAP science forum in a convenient break between sessions of the SKA science meeting "A precursor view of the sky". This week we will have updates from the operations team and an update on technical progress creating a reliable workflow for holography-based primary beam correction.

The agenda can be found on confluence:

https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/Science+Forum

The meeting will be at 12:00-13:00 AEDT, 09:00-10:00 AWST, 01:00-02:00 UTC and teleconference details are provided at the end of this message. Please note that daylight savings time ends for Australia's Eastern states before the April forum, so the meeting after this one will be an hour earlier (but unchanged with respect to UTC and in Western Australia).

I have also attached the March newsletter, which summarises recent developments and outlines current thinking on commensal observing strategies.

Best regards,
Aidan.

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Welcome to CSIRO Webex Conferencing featuring: audio, video and presentation capabilities. You can join this conference from:
 Desktop or Mobile Devices

https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=m89ed073a41d7a8b296de1f0d3e70f2ec

Once connected to your meeting remember to start your audio and video

 Video Conferencing (VC) Rooms
 Use the remote control or touch panel and dial the number indicated below:

CSIRO VC Room
1653060553# (hash required)

External VC Room
1653060553_at_email.protected>

 Phones - AUDIO ONLY

Primary Australia
+61 2 6246 4433

Quick Dial
+61262464433,1653060553%23%23<tel:+61262464433,1653060553%23%23>

Other Global Numbers
https://conferencing.csiro.au/Call-in.php

Meeting Number/Access Code
165 306 0553