[askap-users] ASKAP operations forum reminder and February newsletter

From: Hotan, Aidan (S&A, Kensington WA) <"Hotan,>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2022 23:23:13 +0000

Greetings all,

Another month has passed and tomorrow we are hosting the second ASKAP operations forum for 2022. This will be the first meeting at our alternate time of 15:00-16:00 AWST, 18:00-19:00 AEDT, 07:00-08:00 UTC on the 15th of Feb, designed to provide greater time-zone compatibility for our global community.

Teleconference details can be found at the end of this message. The forum agenda and telescope status slides are available for pre-reading on confluence: https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/Operations+Forum

In addition, I have attached the February newsletter to this email. Please bring any questions you may have to the forum for discussion.

Best regards,
Aidan.

---
ASKAP Operations Forum
https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=m8865019a1c82e399a7f4cd61c2bea3b3
Tuesday, 15 Feb, 2022 6:00 pm | 1 hour | (UTC+11:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Occurs the third Tuesday of every 2 months effective 15/2/2022 until 20/12/2022 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM, (UTC+11:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Meeting number: 2651 963 7445
Password: JGyhJkmm533
Join by video system
Dial 26519637445_at_email.protectedYou can also dial 210.4.202.4 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
+61-2-9338-2221 Australia Toll
Access code: 265 196 37445