[askap-users] ASKAP Operations forum reminder and July newsletter

From: Hotan, Aidan (S&A, Kensington WA) <"Hotan,>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 04:52:33 +0000

Greetings all,

On Tuesday the 19th of July we will be hosting the next ASKAP Operations forum at 08:00-09:00 AWST, 10:00-11:00 AEST, 00:00-01:00 UTC. We will give the usual updates and there will be time for questions. Video conference details are included at the end of this message. I have also attached the July newsletter, discussing recent progress on commissioning the Setonix supercomputer, and the request for preliminary full survey field lists.

Presentations and notes will be available here: https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/ASKAP+Operations+Forum+0080

As we get closer to the expected start date for full surveys, these forum sessions will be a key chance to discuss Operational matters live, in addition to the asynchronous discussions going on via other channels. Please come prepared with lots of questions to make the most of this!

We are aware that this next forum clashes with a CSIRO Space & Astronomy science group event, so numbers may be down a little. We still intend to run the forum for the large number of external participants who regularly attend. Hope to see as many of you as possible there!

Best regards,
Aidan.

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Welcome to CSIRO Webex Conferencing featuring audio, video and presentation capabilities. You can join this conference from:

 Desktop or Mobile Devices

https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=mcc2b13f7cf5e4597c6f5e9fc2d05c4bd

Once connected to your meeting remember to start your audio and video.

 Video Conferencing (VC) Rooms

 Use the remote control or touch panel and dial the number indicated below:

CSIRO VC Room

26518828815# (hash required)

External VC Room

26518828815_at_email.protected>

 Phones - AUDIO ONLY

Primary Australia

+61 2 6246 4433

Quick Dial

+61262464433,26518828815%23%23<tel:+61262464433,26518828815%23%23>

Other Global Numbers

https://conferencing.csiro.au/webex-meetings.php?ref=global_call

Meeting Number/Access Code

2651 882 8815