[askap-users] ASKAP operations forum reminder and October newsletter

From: Hotan, Aidan (S&A, Kensington WA) <"Hotan,>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 06:57:00 +0000

Greetings all,

We are another month closer to the upcoming full survey trial, which is now less than one month away! The October ASKAP operations forum provides an excellent opportunity to ask questions or raise issues with the plan to conduct our first observations in full survey mode, starting November 16th. At the November forum (the day before the full survey trial begins!) we aim to provide a final readiness update.

The October forum will be held at 15:00-16:00 AWST, 18:00-19:00 AEDT, 07:00-08:00 UTC on the 18th of October. Note that daylight savings time has started in NSW and the meeting has retained its timeslot in this zone, which means it moves earlier by an hour in places that do not observe daylight savings time. Teleconference information is available at the end of this message. The agenda, presentation materials and minutes can be found here: https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/ASKAP+Operations+Forum+0083

I have also attached the October newsletter.

Best regards,
Aidan.

https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=m8865019a1c82e399a7f4cd61c2bea3b3
Tuesday, 15 Feb, 2022 6:00 pm | 1 hour | (UTC+11:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Occurs the third Tuesday of every 2 months effective 15/2/2022 until 20/12/2022 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM, (UTC+11:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Meeting number: 2651 963 7445
Password: JGyhJkmm533
Agenda: Booking for the second half of a newly scheduled alternating ASKAP Operations Forum (formerly the ASKAP Science Forum)

Join by video system
Dial 26519637445_at_email.protected>
You can also dial 210.4.202.4 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
+61-2-9338-2221 Australia Toll

Access code: 265 196 37445