[askap-users] ASKAP operations forum reminder and December newsletter

From: Hotan, Aidan (S&A, Kensington WA) <"Hotan,>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 07:20:53 +0000

Hi all,

At 15:00-16:00 AWST, 18:00-19:00 AEDT, 07:00-08:00 UTC on the 20th of December we will host the last ASKAP operations forum for 2022. We will provide updates on the outcomes of the recent full survey trial, plans for ongoing automated operations during the holidays, and discuss priorities for next year. The agenda and more information can be found on confluence:

https://confluence.csiro.au/display/askapsst/ASKAP+Operations+Forum+0085

Teleconference details can be found at the end of this message.

I have also attached the December newsletter, with a summary of the above topics.

Best regards,
Aidan.

----
ASKAP Operations Forum
Hosted by Vanessa Moss
https://csiro.webex.com/csiro/j.php?MTID=m8865019a1c82e399a7f4cd61c2bea3b3
Tuesday, 15 Feb, 2022 6:00 pm | 1 hour | (UTC+11:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Occurs the third Tuesday of every 2 months effective 15/2/2022 until 20/12/2022 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM, (UTC+11:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney
Meeting number: 2651 963 7445
Password: JGyhJkmm533
Agenda: Booking for the second half of a newly scheduled alternating ASKAP Operations Forum (formerly the ASKAP Science Forum)
Join by video system
Dial 26519637445_at_email.protectedYou can also dial 210.4.202.4 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
+61-2-9338-2221 Australia Toll
Access code: 265 196 37445