[askap-users] ASKAP Newsletter for November

From: Hotan, Aidan (S&A, Kensington WA) <"Hotan,>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 22:25:03 +0000

Greetings all,

As discussed at the previous ASKAP Operations Forum, we will not be hosting a live Forum this month due to clashing events. However, please find attached a newsletter describing recent activity. In particular, the latest update to ASKAP's science data archive CASDA brings a host of new features including support for remote visualisation using CARTA, and a significant user interface re-design.

We will resume the normal live Forum sessions in November.

Best regards,
Aidan.