Fringe test tonight

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 12:25:46 +1100 (EST)

Hi Guys,

Nominally we have a fringe check starting at 11 UT (10pm AEDT) tonight.
The setup will be identical to v131au (you did check the wiki pages at
http://pentane.ssi.swin.edu.au/~elenc/wiki/index.php?n=Main.LBAMarch2005)

I have not make a schedule yet, I will this afternoon.

Could someone from each observatory let me know what time you think you
will be ready to start observing.

Please note the following:

 - Will need to install the newest version of vsib_record
 - The syntax for vsib_record has changed. Details later
 - Please email me the GPS-maser offset just before the start of
   the run.

Please test your disk recorders BEFORE the start of the run. Contact me or
Craig if you need help