Re: Continuing wiki confusion

From: <Roopesh.Ojha_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 12:52:29 +1100 (EST)

Hi Chris

I was *not* aware of this agreement! Will do in future.

Two points though:
1) I shouldnt really be fixing another PI's experiment as I may be wrong
about it!
2) As I am unaware how often other observers check the wiki page I think
they need to be informed if there is any change or they might not pick it
up. I think this will remain necessary until wiki is working smoothly.

Cheers
Roopesh