Wiki pages

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:54:45 +1000 (EST)

Hi All,

Now that a reasonable number of schedules are in, I will fill in the
session wiki pages. Before I do this can people suggest any more
information that would be useful on these pages. I intend to add a link to
a static page which says which DAS profile is the most probable one to
use. I will also probably add a link from the wikipage to the atnf ftp
site.

Any other ideas? Remember that this is restricted to information contained
in the vex schedule.