v183a files for the May session

From: <pge_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 17:34:21 +0900 (JST)

Hi all,

Schedule files for v183a (doy 135/2100 -- 136/2100) have been
uploaded to ftp://ftp.atnf.csiro.au/pub/people/vlbi/incoming .
The observation is scheduled in standard VSOP observing mode,
two 16-MHz channels of 2-bit sampled LCP, 4800-4816 & 4816-4832 MHz.

All tape changes are at 03, 09 and 15UT.
Shanghai ends at 14:00UT and Hart at 14:48 UT.
Parkes may miss one or two scans due to slew times.
Following discussions with Roopesh, I've revised the
fringe-finder/calibrator scheme, and the 1934-638 scan
which previously started the run has now been replaced:
if ATCA observers could do an amp.cal. scan just before
135/2100, we'd be most grateful.

If any problems are apparent, please let me know.

Regards,
Phil