Re: Bug in SCHED (VLBI SCHED)

From: <stingay_at_email.protected>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 02:11:29 +1000 (EST)

Evening (or morning!) Phil,

Well, you learn something new every day. I'm sure there is a good reason
for doing it that way. That clears it up anyway.

Cheers, Steven

##=====================================================##
Dr Steven Tingay stingay_at_astro.swin.edu.au
Swinburne SKA Project Leader
Senior Lecturer

Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
Swinburne University of Technology
Mail No H39
P.O. Box 218, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia

ph: +61 3 9214 8758
fax: +61 3 9214 8797

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/ska