LBA Block schedule v1.0

From: <Jim.Lovell_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 15:35:54 +1000

Hi everyone,

The first edition of the November LBA block schedule is now on the
web: http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/schedules/

Please make sure you send any comments on the schedule to Chris
Phillips as well as me (Chris.Phillips_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au). Fatherhood beckons
so I may stop reading my email any day now, possibly for quite a
while. Chris has volunteered to tweak the schedule if necessary while
I'm away.

* PIs please check LSTs, frequencies, polarisations, antennas are all
as requested.
* Observatory people, please check I've budgeted enough time for
receiver changes.
* Note that V181, VT03b1 and V131ba can be shuffled around if it helps.
* there are still some big gaps. If anyone would like time for
testing, searching for phase-ref sources near your favourite source
etc, please let me and Chris know.

Comments by Friday please. I'd like to release the final version on
Monday.

Cheers,
Jim
--
Dr Jim Lovell,                                      Jim.Lovell_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au
CSIRO Australia Telescope National Facility       Ph:    (02) 6125 6715