NZ fringes + vt06a2

From: <adeller_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 14:43:11 +1100 (EST)

Hi all,

We have good fringes between Parkes, ATCA and Mopra for vt03d. Hopefully
fringes to BART6 in a few days... :)

In other news, the wiki for vt06a2 has been updated, due to the fact that
we have experienced some problems with multiple instances of vsib_record
running. Check the wiki for full details, but the gist is after 1.5 hours
everyone (except Hobart) will need to execute a second vsib_record command
on the second xraid partition. There will be a one minute gap between the
end of the first record and the start of the second to allow for this
directory change.

Cheers,
Adam

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005, Sergei Gulyaev wrote:

>Hi Chris,
>
>Actual time we started was 03:04 am UT. Keep recording. Two hours to
>go... Hope all is going to go well.
>
>Are you going to have a fringe check?
>
>Cheers,
>Sergei

>Hi Sergei,
>
>Mopra is recording and everything looks good.
>
>Cheers
>Chris

Adam Deller Ph +61 3 9214 8502
SKA Group Fax +61 3 9214 8797
Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
Swinburne University, Hawthorn VIC 3123