LBA/eVLBI meeting. 24-25 Jan 2006. Swinburne.

From: <Tasso.Tzioumis_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 16:59:32 +1100

Hi everyone,

Most of you were at the eVLBI telecon a week ago. In that we decided
that we should have our annual "LBA operations & eVLBI" meeting
sometime in January. The previous such meeting was at Hobart in
February 2005.

Consensus then and since has been that the most suitable place for
this meeting is Swinburne and they have kindly offered to host this
meeting.

It will be over 2 days and will cover both LBA operational issues and
eVLBI developments. A program will be circulated soon. If there are
specific issues you want to cover please let us know.

The most suitable dates appear to be Tuesday 24 and Wednesday 25
January.

(26th is Australia day. Before these dates many people are on
vacation. The AT TAC meets 1-3 February which makes that week
difficult. After that we are running late for planning for the March
VLBI session.)

Please let us know if there are any conflicts that we have overlooked.

Also, please drop us a quick line if you are planning to come, for
some local coordination.

Cheers for now

Tasso