LBA operations and e-VLBI meeting

From: <stingay_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:31:06 +1100 (EST)

Dear VLBIers,

Just a post-Christmas reminder of our planned meeting on January 24/25
here at Swinburne. Only a handful of people have indicated that they are
coming. I will need firm numbers soon so that I can book a room and
organise catering.

Please let me know ASAP if you are planning on attending or not.

Cheers, Steven

##=====================================================##
Dr Steven Tingay stingay_at_astro.<!--nospam-->swin.edu.au
Swinburne SKA Project Leader
Associate Professor

Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing
Swinburne University of Technology
Mail No H39
P.O. Box 218, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia

ph: +61 3 9214 8758
fax: +61 3 9214 8797

http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/ska