Fringes to Ceduna at L band

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:49:08 +1000 (EST)

Bounced message from John. Readable hopefully this time.

NB: If anyone thinks they cannot send email to vlbiobs, please send me an
email today with your email address and I will add a bulk request to IT
support (I can only add email addresses in such a way that those in
question will get two copies of emails)

Dear Brett and Aidan,

Congratulations again to you and everyone who made this happen. It's a
big advance for Australian VLBI and it opens the door to future
applications like broad-band feeds or dual frequency feeds. It will be
interesting to see what the extra baselines on V211 show. Probably they
will show a lot since they are much longer than any other baselines
available among the other telescopes.

cheers,
jd