v311a

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 21:36:29 +1000

Hi all

v311a schedule is now ready on ftp area. Sorry it is late. Maybe we
need to stop doing fringe checks....

Note this is a 64 MHz observation at a different freq than the
previous experiment(s).

Please be ready to install the BG3 cable and change DAS mode at 8 UT
sharp.

I have made the fringe test (vc087) 2 hours long and scheduled v311a
to start at 8 UT rather than 9 UT. Once we are happy, we can change
from fringe test immediately.

Chris Phillips
CSIRO ATNF eVLBI project scientist
Office: (+61) (0)2 93724608 Mobile: (+61) (0)439487601