Re: Ceduna phase stability

From: <richard.dodson_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 14:07:13 +0800

Hi

  I am sure you guys know the system best .. but - as Hayley is saying
I think - there is detectable phase coherence (i.e. common to both
frequencies) for the data at Ceduna, but it is rapidly (timescales on
the order of ten seconds) varying about 1 radian. Thus I don't think
it is thermal (as that should just be a random phase spread, not a
wander (correct?)).

 I note that V255 and V257 look pretty good.

        Richard