Re: vlbi account password changed

From: <John.Reynolds_at_email.protected>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 11:18:13 +1100 (EST)

Hi all

Just to be clear the password for vlbi accounts on the LBA recorders
(cavsi1, pkvsi1 etc, but not Tid or Ceduna) has been changed to a (single)
new value, and the password for the ATNF-wide Unix account (atlas, kaputar
etc) has been also been changed but to different value.

Chris or I can supply new values by SMS.

Cheers,
John R