Fwd: LBA possibilities...

From: <John.Dickey_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 17:12:22 +1000

Dear Folks,

    I thought we should all think about the point Frank raises in his
email below, so with his permission I'm forwarding it. Frank did a
lot of work on VLBI of high redshift HI lines back in the 80's and
90's. He is certainly right that he ASKAP FLASH survey will turn up a
lot of candidates for follow-up with the LBA.

cheers,
jd

Begin forwarded message: