vt02t fringe test

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 12:44:45 +0000

Hi all

I have created a series of vt02t schedules for tomorrow for a variety of testing

        vt02t1: Standard 8 GHz.
        vt02t2: Standard 22 GHz
        vt02t3: 7mm

I have not checked the setup is identical to the first experiment - if necessary we can tweak these as required.

My plan is to initially do some Mp-AT-KVN(hopefully) 7mm tests. Hobart/Ceduna/ASKAP can do 8 or 22 GHz tests in parallel.

I have created wiki pages, and copied schedules. I have not added links to the main wiki page yet.

JamieS: I have setup vt02t3 as 64 MHz bands. The rest are standard VSOP setups.