Re: schedules for February session

From: Cormac Reynolds <c.reynolds_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 16:23:49 +0800

hi,

the v504a/b schedules for this session are available now.

A few things to note:

I have included an extra schedule, VC223, before v504a to fringe check
Hart (without Parkes) if desired. There is also the normal fringe
check in the first hour of the v504a schedule which Parkes can use,
but the source is not visible from Hart.

There was no provision for a fringe check before v504b (same mode as
v504a). Because there is a change to RadioAstron between v504a and
v504b I have inserted a fringe finder for the half hour between the
RadioAstron experiment and the start of v504b in case you have the
time to check everything is still o.k.

Ceduna is scheduled to do 64 MHz mode for these experiments to avoid
having to change the BG3 cable - other stations are on 16 MHz modes
(ASKAP excepted of course).

cheers,
Cormac.