LBA Ops meeting

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 22:55:11 +0000

Hi all

Just a reminder about the LBA Ops meeting on 15/16th Feb. At this stage I expect to start about 9am on the Monday 15th, and finish ~3pm on the Tuesday.

I believe the only people traveling are me, Phil, Shinji and Cormac. Can someone from AUT please confirm if you are sending someone.

I have put a first stab at agenda items at

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/dokuwiki/doku.php/lbaops/agendalba-ops-2016

Please feel free to add more items. If you do please either add your name to lead the discussion or “proposed by” if you think you would rather someone else lead it.

Specifically, I think we need to add more networking items - are there specific UTAS items regarding networking we should be discussing with UTAS IT and or Aarnet. Also feel free to invite for some of the meeting the UTAS IT people if there are “bigger picture” stuff you would like to bring up with them and the whole group (like we did with the Tid network link last year).

We really should finalise this soon so please have a look asap.