LBA Ops meeting

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 01:36:05 +0000

Hi all

Please let me know asap if there are specific things you would like added to the agenda for next weeks LBA ops meeting.

Currently I have

 - LBA report
 - Telescope reports (ATNF, UTAS, Ausscope, Tid (AUT? Hart?)
 - Correlator Report
 - Observing Support discussion
 - Updates on
        Parkes future
        ATCA future
        ATNF internal changes
 - LBA polarisation
 - Future of LBA
 - Radioastron, eVLBI, fringe testing, monitoring
 - Review of action items

Note on the Wednesday we will have no formal agenda but experiment with e “busy day” type format and brainstorm some short term actions and
work on them immediately. For locals who may not be interested in taking part in the “busy day”, please allow an hour or so on Wednesday in case we
spill over from Tues. We will know this on Tuesday evening.

Regards