Data transfers

From: Cormac Reynolds <cormac.reynolds_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 15:25:01 +0800

hi all,

just a note on data transfers for the current session. We will once
again be using the 'old' cass-01-per for this session (don't ask!) with
the normal procedures.

Could you please try to transfer the data for v252bo as soon as possible
after the session ends as I would like to attempt to correlate that one
before the Christmas break if possible.

regards,
Cormac.

--
cormac.reynolds_at_email.protected+61864368748