Links to Time Activities
Related to Commission 31
- IAU Division 1 - Fundamental astronomy
- BIPM: Intergovernmental organization for metrology. The BIPM maintains a page of links to metrology organizations.
- Many time and frequency metrology laboratories maintain a site with information on the services they provide (synchronization methods, time and frequency dissemination etc..). Examples are the LNE/SYRTE in France, the PTB in Germany, the NPL in the UK and the NIST in the USA. Time and frequency activities may also be found in observatories, such as the USNO or ORB
- Working Group for Numerical Standards for Fundamental Astronomy
- Standards of Fundamental Astronomy (SOFA) provides algorithms and procedures