bob martin visiting Canberra

From: <John.Angus_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 00:06:59 +1100

<pre id="body">
<a name="start" accesskey="j" id="start"></a>Hi all, Bob Martin will be in Canberra on Tuesday and Wednesday and as Vice President would like to
catch up on Agronomy Society activities. I can't be there but I'm sure that Bob would get a lot out of
discussions on what we are doing.
Some important issues to discuss are:
finding a time for the 2012 conference, booking a venue and paying a deposit to secure the booking.
relations with TRI
state of the finances and the timing of the handover from Canberra to Tamworth
requirements for AGMs, auditing and reporting to the Vic regulator
I'll be in Stock till Wednesday, Melbourne on Thursday and BM on Friday
cheers
John A