John Black

From: <Tony.Wong_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 14:10:05 +1000 (EST)

Hi again,

        Baerbel tells me that Cathy Horellou, wife of John Black, will be
observing in Australia this December. Since John is an expert on
astrochemistry, this sounds like a great opportunity, and I think we
should substitute him for Geoff Blake on our list. So if Ewine declines,
we should write to him immediately. Any objections? Cathy should be
considered for our list as well, as she's performed CO observations of the
Cartwheel and other galaxy collision systems.

Tony

Tony Wong twong_at_atnf.<!--nospam-->csiro.au
CSIRO Australia Telescope Nat'l Facility TEL +61-2-9372-4399
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/twong FAX +61-2-9372-4310