speakers

From: <amelatos_at_email.protected>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 19:34:22 +1000 (EST)

Hi again everyone,

Great news re Frayer and Bourke. Especially as
we now have high-redshift "covered".

I'm happy to substitute Black+Horellou for
Blake, as Tony suggests, if Ewine declines.
We probably ought to include Barvainis in the
next round (if a next round is needed!) as
"international AGN", although I agree he is
unlikely to accept.

Bruce Draine from Princeton (dust grains + ISM)
is slated to be in Oz for the IAU Symp on
Planetary Nebulae at Stromlo. I've already
been in touch with him about something else,
so, if everyone agrees, I'll write to him again
letting him know that we are organising this
meeting and he'd be welcome to give a talk.
(He'll cost nothing.) Mark tells me he is not
guaranteed to attend the IAU Symp though.

We also have Andrej Sobolev available for a
short/long talk as required. (He will be
visiting Monash during our workshop and I'm
in touch with him.)

When (if) we issue next-round invitations,
perhaps we should mention that we have strong
expressions of interest from XYZ (e.g. Frayer
etcetera)?

Cheers,
Andrew