Geoff Blake!

From: <Tony.Wong_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 14:48:20 +1000 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 18:06:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: Geoffrey A. Blake <gab_at_gps.<!--nospam-->caltech.edu>
To: Tony.Wong_at_atnf.<!--nospam-->csiro.au
Cc: gab_at_gps.<!--nospam-->caltech.edu
Subject: Re: invitation to mm workshop

Dear Tony,

 Thank you very much for the invitation. We have a large SIRTF Legacy program
starting, and learning about the AT would be very timely for my own reserach.
So, yes, I'd very much like to come. I checked on airfares today, the lowest I
could find was ~$1420 US for a Nov. 26th departure from LA (arriving the 28th)
and a Dec. 3rd departure from Melbourne. Any other set of days upped the cost
considerably (to over $2400). So, as long as it is ok to stay an extra couple
of days, I'd like to come. I don't know what the hotel costs are like there, it
would be for a stay of five nights, so at $100/night this would bring the total
up to your $2000 limit.

   Sincerely,

    Geoff
Geoffrey A. Blake; Professor of Cosmochemistry & Planetary Science,
                   Professor of Chemistry, and Deputy Director,
                   Owens Valley Radio Observatory gab_at_gps.<!--nospam-->caltech.edu

Division of Geological and Planetary Sciences tel. 626.395.6296
California Institute of Technology, MS 150-21 fax. 626.585.1917
Pasadena, CA 91125 http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~gab/