talk this week?

From: <Tony.Wong_at_email.protected>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 18:18:43 +1000 (EST)

Dear SOC members,

        With organisation getting into high gear I thought it might be
useful for Andrew and I to get some input from the rest of the SOC,
particularly about scheduling talks. Since Baerbel is out of town and Ray
has left the SOC, this is really directed at Mark and Ramesh. Would you
be available for a teleconference on Monday afternoon or Tuesday?

        Most likely the teleconference line at (02) 9372-4611 will be
available; I will check on Monday.

        Here's the latest:

        Tony has contacted

Georgij Rudnitskij - yes
Dave McConnell - no
Bob Sault - yes
Dick Manchester - 29th only
Steve Curran - yes
Vincent Minier - yes
Maria Hunt - yes
Michael Dopita - yes
Sarah Maddison

        Tony to contact

Ravi Subrahmanyan - cosmology
Bob Duncan - eta carinae
Warwick Wilson - future dev

        Andrew to contact

Robert Smith - interstellar ices
John Storey - IR connection

1. Capabilities of AT
        Sault, [Wong/Koribalski]
2. Structure and Chemistry of Molecular Clouds
        Blake, Lang, Hunt
3. Young Stellar Objects
        Bourke, Minier, Maddison, Sobolev
4. Galaxies
        Curran, Dopita
5. High-redshift gas and cosmology
        Wiklind, Subrahmanyan
6. Evolved Stars and SNRs
        Manchester, Rudnitskij

Tony

Tony Wong twong_at_atnf.<!--nospam-->csiro.au
CSIRO Australia Telescope Nat'l Facility TEL +61-2-9372-4399
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/twong FAX +61-2-9372-4310