project text for www.aus-vo.org

From: <dbarnes_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:08:30 +1000 (EST)

We have or very shortly will have submitted the proposal to
the ARC LIEF program for Aus-VO funding for 2004. It is
therefore a good time to make sure we have a reasonably
informative web page sited at www.aus-vo.org. It is not
inconceivable that members of the LIEF panel might visit
the web page to get an overview of the project.

So I repeat my request for the groups who are participating
and/or funded in the 2003 program, to forward to me a
couple of paragraphs describing each project that is underway
for this calendar year. At present the "Projects" section
of the website only has entries for "HIPASS" and "ATCA
Archive". I would like to have text for the following
projects cast in the vein of the two existing entries:

Visualisation (ATNF)
2dF/6dF (AAO)
? RAVE (AAO)
Intelligent Systems / Machine Learning (Qld)
MOST / SUMSS (Syd)
MACHO (ANU/APAC/MSO)

I will format the text for the web and add it as soon as
you send it to me. All I'm asking for is a couple of
paragraphs maximum per project.

thanks in advance - David.