Aus-VO Machine Learning Service Tool

From: <djr_at_email.protected>
Date: 10 Feb 2004 15:36:13 +1000

Hello all,

At UQ we have been working for about one year on using machine learning
for catalogue matching. To this point we have achieved quite a good
level of success using Support Vector Machines to match different
catalogues.

We are nearing the second phase of the project which is to implement a
tool to be integrated in to the Australian Virtual Observatory. In
drawing up the specification of the tool I would like as much feedback
as possible from the Astronomy and Aus-VO community. I have placed
content on the Wiki pages at:
http://www.aus-vo.org/twiki/bin/view/Tools/MachineLearningService

Please have a read and give feedback. I have included survey questions
as part of the site but please don't feel restricted to them and give
input on any topic.

Feedback can be made by editing the web pages directly (this is very
easy), or by emailing me.

Thank you
David Rohde