RE: [pafska] SKA requirements for Dish Array/receivers - attached

From: <Carole.Jackson_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 11:32:23 +1000

Hi Karl
Of the examples I can see, I agree it’s using a x-link to the Dish Array spreadsheet (also in the same file) to avoid having the dish & receiver specs get out of step.
However in the Dish Array many are marked ‘TBD’ – we have to defer to Neil to give his guidance on when these will start to be defined, and how.
regards
Carole