[pafska] PrepSKA WP2.2 Dish Array CoDR - document submission plans

From: <Carole.Jackson_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 12:23:40 +1000

Dear PAFSKA'ers

PrepSKA WP2.2 CoDR preparation

I am pleased to advise we have agreed the following submission timeline with Neil as follows for the WP2.2.3 CoDR document set;

On Thursday 16 June, the following set of 5 Concept documents & the requirements will be submitted in a 'first Final' form;

PAF Requirements document

PAF Concept - overview PAF Sub-system

PAF Concept - PAF Feed assembly

PAF Concept - PAF receiver RFoF

PAF Concept - PAF receiver I/Q mixer

PAF Concept - PAF receiver WB direct RFoF

The complete set of documentation will be submitted as FINAL copies to Neil on Thursday 23 June; this will include the Final versions of the Concepts (as listed above), plus the following -

PAF Concept risks

PAF Concept PEP phase plans (strategy & next phase)

PAF Concept Costing document

PAF Concept Logistics

PAF Concept software

PAF Concept technology roadmap

Current document versions

We are currently working to finish the Concept set and the working copies are in the Dropbox/....../Revision 2

We will place copies of the set submitted to Neil on 16 June in the special folder /PAFSKA CoDR/PAF Concepts first copies submitted 16 June 2011.

Your continued inputs to these documents is welcome. Please edit with track changes on and add your initials.

Our next telecom is Tuesday 21 June at 0700 UT (8am London, 5pm Sydney, midnight Vancouver) to have a final review of these documents before they are sent to Neil. Given there has been fairly low feedback on the content so far, I am hopeful that this will be relatively straightforward.

If this timeslot is unsuitable please let me know and we'll attempt to reschedule, or set up a separate discussion with particular contributors.

Many thanks,
Carole
Dr Carole Jackson
Business Development Manager & Antenna IPT Leader
CSIRO Astronomy and Space Science

Phone: +61 2 9372 4407 | Mobile: 0432 925 932
carole.jackson_at_csiro.au | www.csiro.au | www.atnf.csiro.au
Address: CSIRO RadioPhysics Laboratory, cnr Vimiera & Pembroke Roads, Marsfield, NSW 2212

PLEASE NOTE