[pafska] PrepSKA WP2.2 Dish Array CoDR - PAF inputs - call for inputs

From: <Carole.Jackson_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 19:45:03 +1000

1. PrepSKA WP2.2 CoDR preparation - REVISION 1 set

As task leaders, the CSIRO PAFSKA'ers have been collating the inputs to the PAF sub-system documentation for the WP2.2 Dish Array CoDR to be held in July.

A list of documents and current status is attached.

We have drafted all but the 'next phase plan' document; I stress that we have _drafted_ these documents. We would like these to be fairly represent the work and expertise of this group.

You can find the entire set of drafts in the PAFSKA CoDR Dropbox/-see each Concept doc-/Revision 1

Please edit the Revision 1 versions with TRACK CHANGES ON and append your initials. Please copy back this back to the Revision 1 sub-directories in the dropbox by COB Friday 10 June

We will collate all of your inputs and create a "Revision 2" set for final review by this group early next week.

Neil's deadline for distribution to the CoDR panel is 15 June 2011.

2. Authorship

The suggested format for Page 1 of the PAF input documents for the CoDR is as attached; we are suggesting that we use an "Editor" line overall, then a tailored list of authors.

Please let us know which documents for which _you_ wish to be credited as a particular author. Be assured I want to get this right.

In the list which follows "...." means if that if you edit the document or otherwise tell me you (or who else you) wish to be named, you will be listed:

PAF Concept - overview PAF Sub-system; as shown in the example attached - plus any others responding/editing from hereon

PAF Concept - PAF Feed assembly (Hay, Gough, Veidt, van Cappellan...

PAF Concept - PAF receiver RFoF (Gough, Bowen, Bunton ....

PAF Concept - PAF receiver I/Q mixer (Gough, S Jackson, ...... )

PAF Concept - PAF receiver WB direct RFoF (Veidt, ......)

PAF Risk register & mitigation - Roddis, Bowen, Bunton, Jackson ......

PAF Strategy & plans - not yet drafted (but will likely be Jackson, Bowen, Hay ...)

PAF Initial Cost estimates - van Cappellen, Bunton....

PAF Logistics - Jackson...

PAF software documentation - Cornwell, Bunton, ....

PAF Technology roadmap - Bunton, Bowen, Gough...

Many thanks,
Carole
Dr Carole Jackson
Business Development Manager & Antenna IPT Leader
CSIRO Astronomy and Space Science

Phone: +61 2 9372 4407 | Mobile: 0432 925 932
carole.jackson_at_csiro.au | www.csiro.au | www.atnf.csiro.au
Address: CSIRO RadioPhysics Laboratory, cnr Vimiera & Pembroke Roads, Marsfield, NSW 2212

PLEASE NOTE