[pafska] PrepSKA WP2.2 Dish Array CoDR - telecon agenda & phone numbers

From: <Carole.Jackson_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 11:15:53 +1000

Dear PAFSKA'ers

Next telecom is Tuesday 21 June at 0700 UT (8am London, 5pm Sydney, midnight Vancouver) to have a final review of these documents before they are sent to Neil. Given there has been fairly low feedback on the content so far, I am hopeful that this will be relatively straightforward.

Call-in numbers:

Australia (0)282239584

Canada 18004571636

China 4008811051

France (0)171230600

Germany (0)6995096471

Netherlands (0)202015232

Portugal 214159140

South Africa 0214273061

UK (0)2079405700 or 08448002845

USA East 17183541291

USA West 14089160665

The participant pass code is 21299063#

Mute/un-mute your line with *6

Agenda

(As this will be our last telecom before the WP2.2 Dish array CoDR this will be the focus)

1. WP2.2 Dish Array CoDR preparation

a. Document overview, last call for inputs

b. Cost estimates (please see current PAF Sub-system Cost estimate draft in the dropbox)

c. WP2.2 CoDR Agenda, presentation materials, presenters

2. PAF updates; other developments

a. round-table - news and views

b. Conference contributions

3. Format of future PAFSKA telecons; proposal for focused discussions approx once-per-month e.g. digital systems, LNAs etc. (For discussion).

If this timeslot is unsuitable please let me know and we'll attempt to reschedule, or set up a separate discussion with particular contributors.

Carole