RE: john R, Brett P visiting tomorrow

From: <John.Reynolds_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:43:22 +1000

Alan,

Me - overall 12m coordination
Jono Crocker - fitter and turner
Brett Preisig - senior electronics tech with cabling expertise
Tim Ruckley - electronics tech

This is the core group earmarked to help next week. We have other
staff available part time if needed. All staff however have roles in
operating the 64-m so some juggling of resources is going to be required.

Cheers,
john R