CABB evlbi requirements *draft*

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:27:34 +1000 (EST)

Hi Guys,

I have written a draft for VLBI (eVLBI) requirements for the CABB. Then
intention of this document is as a starting point for discussions with
Dick F. Some of the data rates/spectral resolutions a *huge*. I have
included them in the document more for reference rather than intending
them as realistic goals for the CABB.

ftp://ftp.atnf.csiro.au/pub/people/cphillip/evlbi-cabb-requirements.pdf

If you care, please give this a read and send comments. Specifically:

 - Have I missed any major interface issues?
 - Have I missed any sample science examples?

If possible could you please get comments back to be before Thursday this
week.

Jim C. and Steve: Given this was a ATUC requested document, I particularly
would like comments form the two of you.